Detox Tea FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything You Really Need to Know About the Program
If you have any additional questions about our detox tea products, please feel free to contact us today!
1. Removes any excess waste
2. Aids in weight loss
3. Strengthens immune system
4. Improves skin
5. Reduces bloating
6. Removes toxins
7. Burns fat and calories
8. Boosts metabolism
9. Improves circulation
10. May help you feel confident and gorgeous
– Organic Sencha Green Tea EGCG: This is easily the most talked-about green tea compound as it is one of the most powerful antioxidants known. The health benefits of EGCG include a lower risk of heart attack and stroke, glaucoma, controls high cholesterol, and more. Several studies have also found that EGCG can improve exercise performance, increase fat oxidation, may slow the progression of dementia, and may help prevent obesity, as it’s known to have a regulatory effect on fat metabolism.
Boost energy levels, antioxidants, and natural fat burner
– Organic Wuyi Oolong Tea: This is one of the most famous Chinese teas produced in Wuyi Mountains in Northern China. Oolong tea is used to sharpen thinking skills, boost metabolism, and improve mental alertness. Oolong tea also contains polyphenols that help block fat-building enzymes. Studies have shown that drinking oolong tea has led to sustained weight loss and lower cholesterol.
Weight management, removal of harmful free radicals, and healthier bones
– Organic Pu-erh (Aged): This is fully oxidized and has lower antioxidant content than white or green tea. Chinese culture credits it with many health benefits, especially promotion of weight loss, reduction of serum cholesterol, and cardiovascular protection.
Cleansing, aids in digestion, aids in weight loss, reduces stress, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory
– Organic Dandelion Root: This has a natural diuretic effect, allowing your liver to eliminate toxins more quickly. For centuries, herbalists and natural medicine practitioners valued dandelion for its nutritive and medicinal properties. It also helps strengthen the immune system, balance blood sugar levels, relieve heartburn, and soothe digestive issues.
Antioxidants, digestive aid, and immune system booster
– Organic Root (Eleutherococcus Senticosus): Also known as eleuthero ginseng or Siberian ginseng, this is one of the primary tonic herbs and one of the most widely used herbs in the world. Eleuthero is often recommended as a general tonic to revitalize people who are fatigued because it enhances the immune system and helps the body deal with stress.
Eleuthero is frequently included in nutritional support programs for people with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other autoimmune disorders. Eleuthero restores overstressed adrenal glands, working wonders for people who are chronically stressed.
Increases physical endurance, improves mental alertness/ focus, immune booster, high blood pressure, anti-anxiety, helps cure cold and flu, insomnia, anti-fatigue, and liver detox
– Organic Cinnamon: This has been used for thousands of years. The bark of cinnamon contains a number of oils that provide the body with many benefits. It is also rich in nutrients making it a well-rounded food that will ensure your body that it has what it needs to be healthy. Drinking cinnamon tea can help control the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood and regulate blood sugar. Consuming cinnamon on a regular basis improves digestion and eliminates gas.
Antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, benefits skin health, helps defend against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, freshens breath naturally, helps fight allergies, may help lower cancer risk, and fights infections and viruses
– Organic Ginkgo Biloba: For thousands of years, leaves from the ginkgo biloba tree have been commonly used for different treatments in Chinese medicine. Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant.
Powerful antioxidants, fight inflammation, improves circulation, improves brain function and well-being, may reduce anxiety, may treat depression, and supports vision
– Organic Fennel: This has been used as a medicinal and culinary herb since the times of the ancient Greeks. For those who have trouble with poor digestion, gas, and bloating, a simple cup of fennel tea after a heavy meal can be the simplest and most effective remedy.
Regulates menstruation, anti-bloating, and helps ease indigestion
– Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf: This can be found all over the world, but its origins are in the colder regions of Europe and Asia. Stinging nettle contains a number of chemicals, such as serotonin, histamine, and acetylcholine. Stinging Nettle Leaf can prevent high fever or allergy attacks from happening in the first place. It also relieves allergy symptoms like stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
Natural diuretic, appetite suppressant, boosts metabolism, and antioxidant
– Organic Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis): This has a very long history in folk medicine that goes back to ancient Greek and Egyptian times. This root has been used for centuries to treat infections, improve digestion, and so much more.
Anti-inflammation, water retention, bloating, and PMS
– Organic Senna (Alexandrina): This is a plant that is native to Northern Africa and both the leaves and the seeds are used in herbal medicine. Senna is an FDA-approved non-prescription laxative. Known primarily for its purgative properties, Senna is often used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
Treating constipation, anti-inflammatory, aids in weight loss, treatment of intestinal worms.
– Organic Licorice Root: This has been traditionally used to treat a number of different conditions, from upset stomach to the common cold; it’s also an anti-inflammatory that has bacterial-killing properties.
Immunity, antacid, pain relief, and soothes menstrual cramps
– Organic Chamomile: This is a herb that people have used for centuries. People in the United States probably know it as a tea to calm an upset stomach or to help with sleep.
Antioxidants, fights anxiety and depression, improves digestion, anti-inflammatory, relieves congestion, and promotes skin health
– Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis): This is a member of the mint family and considered a calming herb. It was used in the middle ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and to ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic).
Calms the mind, keeps skin looking younger, boosts alertness, sharpens memory and problem solving, powerful antioxidant, supports normal blood sugar, and protects brain cells
– Organic Ginger Root: This is a plant with leafy stems and yellowish green flowers. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant. Ginger is native to warmer parts of Asia, such as China, Japan, and India, but now is grown in parts of South America and Africa. It is also grown in the Middle East to use as medicine and with food. According to studies, ginger tea reduces inflammation in about the same amount of time as it would take for an aspirin to work. Drink a cup at the onset of your headache to stop pain on its tracks.
Reduces inflammation, improves digestion, reduces nausea symptoms, and anti-bloating
– Organic Coriander: This refers to the plant Coriandrum sativum. The leaves of the plant in early growth are known as cilantro and the dried seeds are called coriander seeds. Coriander seeds can also be ground up and used as a delicious spice.
Lower blood sugar, ease digestive discomfort, improve cholesterol levels, anti-inflammatory, and support healthy menstrual cramps
– Organic Bilberry: This contains anthocyanosides which are potent antioxidants that strengthen blood vessels and capillary walls, improve red blood cells, stabilize collagen tissues such as tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, and has cholesterol lowering effects. They also increase retinal pigments that allow the eye to tolerate light.
Improves vision, lower blood glucose, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and rids the body of heavy metals
– Organic Star Anise: This is a spice made from the fruit of the Chinese evergreen tree Illicium verum. The oil produced from star anise contains thymol, terpineol, and anethole, which is used for treating cough and flu. Consuming star anise tea after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion, and constipation
Helps improve digestion, alleviate cramps and reduce nausea.
– Organic Cardamom Pods: This is rich in powerful phytonutrients and is especially high in manganese, a trace mineral that helps the body form connective tissue. It’s also crucial for normal nerve and brain function and plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism and fat metabolism.
Improves digestive system, blood pressure, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation
Our Morning Boost (metabolism booster tea) is a jumpstart to your morning. With a special blend of natural, pure, and organic ingredients, it will surely give you good vibes all the way.
Best accompanied with a healthy breakfast, HonestSlim Morning Boost Tea can increase physical energy, controls appetite, and fights hunger, keeping you full or causing you to eat less at your next meal.
-Organic Sencha Green Tea EGCG
-Organic Wuyi Oolong Tea
-Organic Pu-erh (Aged)
-Organic Dandelion Root
-Organic Root (Eleutherococcus Senticosus)
-Organic Ginkgo Biloba
-Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf
-Organic Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)
Our Rest Well Blend is a laxative-free cleansing tea that promotes relaxation and is designed to optimize sleep with a perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients.
-Organic Licorice Root
-Organic Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
-Organic Ginger Root
-Organic Dandelion root
-Organic Star Anise
-Organic Cardamom Pods
Night Cleanse with Senna leaf is a natural gentle laxative. Senna leaf is a gentle yet effective way to encourage your body’s natural toxin elimination process. Senna is an FDA-approved non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements to treat constipation. It is considered safe for short term use. We recommend taking a 6 week break between each night cleanse detox. This will help ensure that your body doesn’t become used to the effects of the herbs.
However, you may drink the Morning Boost separately and take it all the time. This is a great way to stay energized and keep your body rolling throughout the day. We recommend taking one week off every month to give your body a break.
28 Day Detox: Morning Boost/ loose leaves/ 68g
28 Day Detox: Night Cleanse/ 14 Night tea bags for every other night
28 Day Detox: Rest Well/ 14 Night tea bags for every other night
14 Day Trial Detox: Morning Boost/ loose leaves/ 34g
Night Cleanse/ 7 Night tea bags for every other night
We strongly recommend the 28 day or one month supply package program for continuous use of both teas. It’s a more complete way to revitalize your new lifestyle. If you can’t decide or make-up your mind, don’t worry! You may want to try the 14 day trial package program so you can enjoy the great taste and the new you.
Our teas taste GREAT! Our teas are specially designed for you to enjoy your tea-time. With the many natural ingredients such as bilberry, licorice, ginger root, oolong, pureh, and dandelion, it will surely provide you the best taste, a soothing experience, and relaxation and calmness throughout the day and night.
Add 1 teaspoon of loose leaf tea into your tea filter bag or infuser.
Steep for 5-7 minutes. (You can also add honey or a slice of lemon.)
Drink every morning before or during breakfast. (Contains minor amounts of natural caffeine. Not recommended after 5 pm.)
NIGHT CLEANSE / REST WELL BLEND:
Add 1 tea bag in a cup of near boiling water for 4-5 minutes. (You can also add honey or a slice of lemon.)
Drink every other night after your dinner. (Contains no caffeine. Drink before going to sleep.)
For our first time users with sensitive stomachs, please begin with 25 seconds and slowly increase the steeping time.
We recommend to consume the:
28 Days Detox Supply for 1 month
14 Days Detox Starter Pack for 2 weeks
Morning Boost: Drink every morning before or during breakfast. Not advisable after 5pm as this contains minor a amount of natural caffeine.
Night Cleanse: Drink every other night after dinner. Contains no caffeine. Drink before going to sleep
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical or health concerns, we highly advise that you consult your physician and/or your healthcare provider. For those below 18 years of age, we recommend getting parental consent as our tea might be too strong for you. And most of all, remember to eat regularly and do not skip your meals.
We do not recommend drinking the Night Cleanse/ Rest Well Blend tea during fasting.
Honestslim teas are made from completely natural ingredients. Since we are all unique in our own ways, everybody may react differently to Honestslim teas’ ingredients.
Absolutely! Our experts have carefully chosen all pure and natural ingredients that can have tremendously positive effects on your body. Again, if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any medications, you should consult your doctor before trying Honestslim tea.
Each of the teas is intended to be taken with your regular meals. The Morning Boost is meant to be taken before or during breakfast. The Night Detox is meant to be taken after dinner.
You will most likely feel the effects and notice a slender waist in one to two weeks of continuous use (it may vary from person to person). Now, since everyone is different, individual results may vary, the most noticeable, and quickest results will come with healthy eating and exercise.